Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ready... Set... Go!

Update: This position has been filled.  Thank you for your interest!

Now's your chance!

I suddenly find myself in need of a guest Design Team member for this week's challenge.  First person to email me at mayzygreen@yahoo.com gets the spot.  I realize this is late notice so please review the requirements below before emailing me.  If you are unable to commit, please leave the opportunity for someone else. Please use the subject line 'Guest DT'.

IF YOU EMAIL ME YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING:

You will create a paper craft project using a MayzyArt stamp that will be sent to Mayzy by Friday January 4th to be featured on the January 5th Challenge post.  You will be entitled to select one free MayzyArt stamp of your choice to use in this project and the theme is Anything Goes.

This is a one time Guest spot, not a permanent place on the MayzyArt Design Team.

1 comment: